Gtmedia decoders are excellent quality devices at a good price, and one of their advantages is that they can be constantly updated.
Gtmedia V9 Super Firmware 2022, step-by-step software update guide
The Gtmedia V9 upgrade must be performed by following the steps below:
- Format a USB flash drive in FAT32 format.
- Download and store in the memory the file with the latest firmware update with .bin extension. This download must be done from a reliable website.
- Place this file in the root of the USB flash drive.
- Connect the USB to the decoder.
- Wait a reasonable time for the decoder to detect the memory, it should not be more than ten minutes.
- After this, go to MENU, TOOLS and follow the option “UPDATE BY USB”.
- Select the ALL CODES update method, browse for the .bin file and select START, OK, YES.
- The system will start the update and will indicate the progress in the indicator bar.
- At the end, you must restart the equipment so that the changes are accepted.
- Finally, a check of the device’s functionality should be performed.
As in any system, certain conditions must be met for the best performance of the system and its update. The following are the minimum requirements for updating Gtmedia V9 Super Firmware
In principle, you need a USB flash drive formatted in FAT32 format.
Next, select the language in which you want to work, then make a list of channels that will be stored on the USB. These are saved together with the firmware update file.
For subsequent adjustments made online, it is recommended to have a strong signal.
1. Download latest firmware (link below)
Although there are several options for downloading the latest firmware, we will proceed to the following link where you can download it:
Next steps to follow to update each firmware
Once the firmware update has been performed, we proceed to make the device settings in terms of the tastes of our preference. In that sense we refer to the ratio we want to see, the main language, brightness, contrast and others.
How to update my channel list?
Yes, you can update the channel list on your GtMedia decoder. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on your remote control.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select the ‘System Settings’ option.
- Select the ‘Update Channels’ option.
- Select the ‘Update Now’ option.
- Press the ‘OK’ button to confirm.
- The channel list will now update.
Do you need a new channel list? you can download the channel list for GtMedia V9 Super Here
All in all you can see that updating the firmware of the Gtmedia V9 Super decoder is a simple and easy process. It is only necessary to be a little careful and download the update from a reliable site.
Once the device is updated you can enjoy a highly effective system for entertainment and fun.
Hello and welcome to Todofirmware.info my name is Antonio Fuentes and I am the owner and author of all the content on this website, my team and I have developed updates for the most popular (and best selling) models of satellite decoders.